CT-User

CT386 HELP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT386 HELP
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 94 11:13:26 -0400 (EDT)
For some reason, ct386 will no longer run on my '486 but ct86 runs fine.
When I start ct386 the computer locks up after the "XX bytes per QSO" msg.
This happens using 8.52 as well as 8.53 even though 8.52 worked fine the
last time I used it in the ARRL CW.

I'm also having weird problems with the parallel ports. If I have a cable
hooked up to LPT1 when I start ct, it won't key my rig. But if I remove
the cable and put it on LPT2, it works! If I start ct with the cable on
LPT2, I have to switch it to LPT1 before it will key! CT is setup for cw
keying on LPT1. I have an STB-550 port expander installed with 4 coms and
lpt1 & 2 enabled. Everything used to work fine and I haven't changed a
thing!

Any suggestions?

73 de Bill, N6CQ/3 (n6cq@paonline.com)