CT-User

2 com port PCMCIA card

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: 2 com port PCMCIA card
From: ken.silverman@atlas.ccmail.AirTouch.COM (ken silverman)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 19:01:07 PST

Knock, knock,

1)  Is anyone aware of a 2 com port PCMCIA card (type II)?   I
have a laptop PC with one serial&parrellel port and one PCMCIA
slot.  The goal is to have one laptop with 3 com ports to be the
CT hub in a 3 station M/S configuration (never ending problem).
While 2 com ports take care of the two other stations, the third
com port will be used for the packet interface.

The other option is IF the -Loop works this time around, we can run
the internal com port in the daisy chain with the 2 other
stations, while the 2nd com port from the PCMCIA slot is
interfaced with packet.  I've got no clue if this would be
possible.  Ken/Jim??

Any Ideas??  Thanks, Ken WM2C

ken.silverman@atlas.ccmail.airtouch.com

(This was sent out yesterday, but I never saw it come back on the
reflector.  I assume our internal ccmail gateway crashes dumped
this one.)