CT-User

Schizophrenic CT ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Schizophrenic CT ?
From: fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 10:34:33 -0400
Just got around to testing CT9.03 beta with 2 radios actually connected.
With both radios connected and properly setup, the  program gets
verrrry slooowwww. The mouse cursor dissappears, and I get an
"Icom Radio Timeout" message at the bottom of the screen. I also notice
a variable, approximately 1 second delay between hitting F1 and
hearing the external DVK start. With either of the two radios disabled
by setting RadioN = NONE in the startup screen, all the above problems
go away and everything is FB. I'm really hoping this problem was
discovered and fixed in the latest release (CT9.10). I haven't tried
9.10 yet ( I'm waiting for my copy to come in the mail, which is
faster than doing the download with my 1200 baud modem)!

Anybody out there try CT9.10 with 2 radios yet?

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com