CT-User

Changing your station location; updating CT.CFG for DVP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Changing your station location; updating CT.CFG for DVP
From: n6tv@VNET.IBM.COM (Robert A. Wilson)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 94 10:59:00 PDT
You should have a file named CT.CFG (made from EXAMPLE.CFG) with two
lines like the following:

Lat:  37.28
Lon:  121.98

for latitude 37.28 decimal degrees North, longitude 121.98 decimal
degrees West.  Use negative numbers for South latitude and East
longitude.  I don't think CT recognizes degrees,minutes,seconds.

Anyone know what the proper CT.CFG entry is for "Voice Keyer = DVP"?
It is not in either the Version 9 manual, or the EXAMPLE.CFG shipped
with Version 9.  How about the QSO B4 CW message, while we're at it?

It would be very helpful to have a complete, commented EXAMPLE.CFG
at the CT server.

73,
Bob, N6TV