CT-User

MASTER.DTA -- one more time please

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: MASTER.DTA -- one more time please
From: n6tv@VNET.IBM.COM (Robert A. Wilson)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 94 11:19:05 PST
I've been told that the new MASTER.EXE file on the CT-BBS only has DX
callsigns.

For Sweepstakes, I would really like to have an up-to-date MASTER.DTA
that has Ws, VEs, KH6s, KP4s, KP2s, and KL7s, but nothing else.  If
That is not available, one with just Ws and VEs would be fine.  If
that is not available, I'll settle for an up-to-date one with just
Ws.  I've been told that the MASTERW.ZIP on the BBS is over a year
old.

Anyone else also have this requirement?  Does such a file come on the
9.10a diskette, or is such a file on the BBS?  If so, what is the
file name?

73,
Bob, N6TV