CT-User

CT 9.18

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.18
From: gjk@hogpa.ho.att.com (Gerald J Kersus)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 95 10:11:06 EST
I found and downloaded CT9.18 this morning.  The Alt-M command problem
and the problems editing callsigns and reports on logged QSOs have been
fixed!  However, I found that I cannot go back to a logged QSO and change
the band using alt-F1/F2.  I get dumped back into DOS with the "GENERAL
PROTECTION FAULT....." message.  This works fine in CT9.13.  This may not
be that big of a problem for computer controlled radios.  However, my
backup/second radio is a TS-830 and sometimes (actually often) I screw up
and forget to change bands, log the QSO and then have to go back and fix
it.

Gerry, W1GD
gjk@hogpa.att.com

--