CT-User

V9.26 Key on LPT1

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: V9.26 Key on LPT1
From: 0006364621@mcimail.com (Hans Brakob)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 95 09:27 EST
N0PGL left the Visa card unguarded so I finally upgraded from
6.19 to 9.26. Love the new features, especially the bandmap.

BUT......

I can't key the radio from LPT1 anymore.  Using the same interface
that I used with 6.19, it refuses to key the radio.

(Yes, I checked that the interface was good by going back to 6.19
and it works like a squirt-gun on 6.19 but not 9.26)

Anyone else seen this behavior?  How did you fix it?  (Don't tell
me to dink with the port hardware, because in real life it still
has to drive my laser printer!)

73, de Hans, K0HB

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com