CT-User

CT9.26/DVP and Windows '95

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT9.26/DVP and Windows '95
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 18:07:13 +0000
During the last CQWW SSB contest at PI4COM I used my pc together with
windows '95 and CT9.26 with DVP card. In the enhanced mode it only
crashed when you try to program the DVP. The moment I pressed the
ESC key to close the memory it crashed. The solution was running CT
in the DOS protected mode and program the buffers. Thats the way I
overcome the problem, after the contest I tested the buffers again in
the enhanced mode and it worked, so the problem is the programming of
the buffers, and thats something which quit often happenes when you
operate 40 split. I have a Intel pentium 90MHz, 2 serial ports, 1 parallel
port, dvp, modem, cd-rom and 32Mb RAM.

I like to hear if other users can re-produce this error in order to
find out if it is software or hardware related problem.

73 de Rob

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org