CT-User

V9.27 and FT1000mp

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: V9.27 and FT1000mp
From: AssaraR@utrc.utc.com (Assarabowski, Richard)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:13:00 -0500 (EST)
We had the same problem at K1KI on 160 when setting up for the contest (just
a few hours before the start).  Tom started pulling network cards and extra
serial ports from his computer until we realized that the radio was in the
"memory tuning" mode instead of the "VFO" mode.  That immediately cured the
problem.   The memory tuning mode is entered whenever you put something from
memory (including quick memories) into the VFO , so it's likely to go into
that mode during a contest.

Another bug (mentioned on this reflector already) is that the band map
frequency gets screwed up when the RIT (sri, clarifier) is on.  I used it as
a "feature" and not a "bug" to scroll to a different part of the band map
which was not visible, and actually found it quite useful (assuming I
remember to clear the VFO when I was done!).

                              -- Rich K1CC
                                  assarar@utrc.utc.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org