CT-User

CT networked via Ethernet ???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT networked via Ethernet ???
From: AssaraR@utrc.utc.com (Assarabowski, Richard)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 16:41:00 -0500 (EST)
On that subject, any experiences out there with respect to using 10-Base-2
(coax) vs. 10-Base-T (twisted pair) networks in an RF environment??  I plan
on networking a couple of PC's at home, one of them being a laptop with a
10-Base-T card.  Anyone use 10-Base-T successfully in a high-RF location?  I
second the motion for a network-ready CT version!

                              -- Rich K1CC
                                 assarar@utrc.utc.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org