CT-User

[ct-user] Help needed w/V9.27 and external voice k

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help needed w/V9.27 and external voice k
From: alsopb@vance.net (alsopb@vance.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:50:02 -0500
Guys,

Looking for some help.

I cannot get my MFJ -432 external DVK triggered by CT V9.27.

CT was configured to be in the SSB mode.  -AC was used as an argument
(use antenna switching here as well) but none of the F1-F4 keys trigger
the unit.

The interface has been buzzed out to confirm that the proper pins were
used. On system boot up the keyer "sends" all four messages in sequence.
 I believe this tests out the interface.

I' m using LPT1 pins 3,4,5 and 6 for the trigger pulse with pins 11 and
27 grounded.  I've put a voltmeter on the trigger pins and they all read
near zero volts.  There is no trigger pulse evident (no scope) according
the the DVM when the function keys are depressed.

I've tried telling CT there is a DVK on LPT1 and also without telling
it.

Anybody out there have an external DVK working.  If so how did you do
it?

73 de Brian/K3KO
Vance Net Inc
End Of Message