CT-User

[ct-user] CT Time offset problem and ADIF

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Time offset problem and ADIF
From: wwolfshohl@logicon.com (Will Wolfshohl) (Will Wolfshohl)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:53:12 -0800
Hi,

Is there a new version of the C2A.EXE program that can handle the CT
9.3x format? C2A converts the binary to Amateur Data Interchange Format.

I tried the CT 9.36 beta (DOS version) in a Win95 DOS window during WPX
which seemed to work okay. (The 9.36 beta windows version ignored the
-vga option which I like.) I used the TZ offset to PST. Normally, I used
the B2R9 program to get the CT data out for import in LOGic4. However,
now I have LOGic 5 and it no longer understands the "res" format. It
wants ADIF.

The version of C2A.EXE I have has the standard problem of not
understanding the time offset of the new format. If there is a new
version, I'd recommend it be placed in the CT vault. Others may have
this same problem. Thanks.

73 de Will  KC6X