CT-User

[ct-user] DVP Static Crash

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP Static Crash
From: Lloyd Frink <kc2agl@mhv.net> (Lloyd Frink)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 16:32:31 -0400
Thanks all for the response in regards to noise/static crash with DVP
board. I have tried version 9.27, 9.33, and 9.37 all with the same
results.

As Steve, and others pointed out the problem is most apparent when
recording many sequences, (ie CQ, exch, QSL, QRZ, etc) and most
problematic after the recordings are committed to disk, ct is shutdown
and restarted.

The work around that I have devised is to re-record all messages and
complete alaphbet and numeric phoentics when CT is started, and no
problem.

At bit of a workaround, but quite manageable.

73 all, CUL TNX de
Lloyd, kc2agl