CT-User

[ct-user] Making "empty entries" in ct

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Making "empty entries" in ct
From: P.L.Reed@sussex.ac.uk (Peter Reed) (Peter Reed)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:50:41 +0100 (BST)
Hi - does anyone know how, or if it is possible, to make an empty
entry in a QSO line.
For instance, you make a callsign entry but the QSO doesn't actually
complete. You hit "ENTER" so the QSO gets logged. Later, you realise
what has happened and you would like to delete this QSO and serial
number i.e. it never happened and you have then removed the call from
the log so if he calls you again you can work him and not have it
show up as a dupe.
Can this be done?
I can go back up through the entries to say, QSO 234, and wipe the
field out. But I cannot then leave this entry blank and go back down
through the log entries to the current serial number.
I would like to be able to make QSO 234 totally disappear and serial
number 234 not exist.
Anyone got any ideas, please?
Thanks and 73,
Peter G4BVH