CT-User

[ct-user] Band Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Band Problem
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 18:04:33 -0400
At 02:51 PM 10/21/2000 -0400, John Frank wrote:

>         I think maybe I missed something here but when I try to run CT 9.51
>for the CQWW it comes up on 20 meters. If I change it to 15 it immediately
>changes back to 20 when I add a contact. I tried 10 meters and it did the
>same thing, back to 20. Anyone know how to fix this? I am booting to DOS
>so there should be no problems.

Are you connected to the radio via a serial cable for frequency
control?  Did you load the appropriate COMTSR?  Are the baud rate etc.
settings correct?  Is the correct radio selected in CT?

If the answer to the first question is NO, then set "RADIO{1,2}" to NONE.

73 - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://www.ad1c.com