CT-User

[ct-user] upgrading

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] upgrading
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@meginc.com> (Dave Sublette)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:34:05 -0500
This afternoon I am attempting to upgrade my CT for the weekend contest.
I started with version 9.10.

After going through what I thought was all of the proper steps, when I
run CT, the screen still says "version 9.10" and my radio (OMNI VI+) is
not on the list of radios.

There are an awful lot of files involved here, and I must have failed to
update one or more of them.

If someone would care to "tutor" me through this process via email off
of this reflector, I'll be glad to summarize what was found and how to
correct the situation.

Thanks.

Dave, K4TO