CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL DX - Stateside - Which file?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL DX - Stateside - Which file?
From: N0HJZ@aol.com (N0HJZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:50:15 EST
Hi All -

Sorry if this has been discussed a million times.  I have CT 9.50 and I can't
figure out how to get the right file for the ARRL.  I had the same problem
with 160 & 10M.  Found the right file for the CQ contest.

When I do the "writelog" at the end of the contest I get the following files:
 ALL, BAD, BIN, BRK, CNT, CON, CTY, DUP, MUL & SUM.  Which file is the right
one to send or are none of these right?  If none are right, how do I get the
right one?

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks for the help in advance.

Rich N0HJZ