CT-User

[ct-user] Field Day Setup Help?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Field Day Setup Help?
From: Geovincent@aol.com (Geovincent@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:11:32 EST
I have been put in charge of setting up the laptop computers for Field Day
logging this year at my radio club.

The club has purchased a registered copy of CT. I must state that this is the
first year we will be using CT. I have always used it in the past as a single
operator at home.

When I install it on the 4 laptops that will be used at the 4 stations (20m,
15m, 80m and 40m) how do I configure CT?  I am not familiar with networking
and each laptop will be stand alone at each of the operating positions. I was
going to configure each station as a single band operation so people do not
change bands by mistake. Is this the way to go? Also, when the contest is
over, how do I merge all the logs to produce one log to submit to ARRL.

Any help would be appreciated.

TNX es 73,
George K3GV

DX: Long may it live !