CT-User

[ct-user] CT&Contest Card (Voice Recorder)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT&Contest Card (Voice Recorder)
From: Jamie Tolbert <jtolbert@sprite.gremlan.org> (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
What ver of CT? Newer versions directly support
the card W9XT in setup. If not, just setup CT to use a voice keyer on
whatever LPT port the card is set for. I use one and it works fine, the
only problem is when recording from within CT, no indicator comes up; hit
shift -Fkey ( card uses 1 thru 4) to start recording and then hit ESC to
stop. Also the Auto CQ ( F1 repeat) does not work with the card but that
is just a minor annoyance.

73 Jamie WW3S