CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.63 beta needs user testing

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.63 beta needs user testing
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 15:11:43 +0100
what might be nice is a way to define the bands for each station.  like here i
don't want anyone accidently changing bands so i would set them only for one
band each.  at some fd sites it would also be nice to be able to do that so only
specific bands could be used on each station.  m/s setups that put a couple
bands on each station would also benefit from this.  i would like the alt-f1/f2
to only sequence through the specified bands for that station, so if one station
is only for 10m and 40m it would alternate between them on alt-f1/f2 and skip
over 15 and 20.  this wouldn't stop the operator from pushing the button on the
radio for those bands, and i'm not sure what is best in that case, a warning
message, ignore it, or just let him operate as a way to override ct's band list
if needed.

on a similar vein, for multi mode contests maybe ctrl-f1/f2 should be limited to
specified modes for each station?  but that is probably not as useful.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net