CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.68 Score reporting

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.68 Score reporting
From: k6acz@earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:05:28 -0800
I used CTWIN 9.53 during the contest then moved my .BIN file to my CT 9.67
folder to do my WRITELOG with Cabrillo file and everything worked OK also.  I
did not try 9.68 so can't comment on Bill's problem with it.
I did get a strange entry in my Cabrillo file.  I have 5 address lines.  The
first four are good info.  The fifth address line says: cl?
Otherwise all the other info is all OK.
What does this ADDRESS: cl? mean?  Should I just delete that address line, or
make it blank, or leave it the way it is?
TIA & 73.