CT-User

[ct-user] Display problem CT 970 for Field Day

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Display problem CT 970 for Field Day
From: n7mal@citlink.net (N7MAL)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 02:42:02 -0000
I complained, to no avail, vociferously, several months ago about 'ONE
RADIO' and requested Ken make it optional. It is a class of entry used by a
very small minority of  CT users, but we all must suffer the ugly red box.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm