CT-User

[ct-user] CT9.81 - CQWW M2 Category

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.81 - CQWW M2 Category
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:03:56 -0400
I am confused (so what else is new)

If you have more than two stations and want to do the new M2 category
how does the computer know which the third 3rd position becomes (1 or 0)
when it goes live.  For reasons of station configuration I think a lot
of us will like this new category and have been set up as multi-multi's
with feedlines routed to different positions in the room (or rooms in my
case - we set up two or three stations on the patio for m-m, it would be
easier to dedicate some of those positions to one band or another than
to make it two physical positions only).

As far as an algorithm for knowing if you are within the rules can you
count total band changes for all stations and make the total number of
band changes 16 within a given hour and a mandatory maximum of two
simultaneously transmitted signals at any one time?)

I am glad I do not have to right the programs, but sure am glad you do -
thanks for everything, Ken  -  CT made contesting fun again for a lot of
people, I cannot imagine operating without the computer doing the
drudgery ever again.

73,

Jim, K4OJ