CT-User

[ct-user] CT networking questions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT networking questions
From: kwolff@charter.net (Ken Wolff)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:50:30 -0400
I have also noticed the same problem using WIN2K. Telnet works FB from
WIN/XP, but doesn't get anywhere with WIN2K. I thought it must be an
internal networking problem, as I have seen it work on other WIN2K
boxes.

The package I use to do Ethernet is from Object Space, so I don't have
any real visibility to see what is happening down at native OS level.

I will try to make this work today.

73, Ken