CT-User

[ct-user] Networking CTWin & CT DOS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Networking CTWin & CT DOS
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:39:50 -0000
If you are just trying to use ctwin to pass spots to the dos network you
can use my free wintelnetx program instead.  It will connect to one or
more telnet clusters, merge and dupe the spots, and then feed them
directly to the ct Ethernet network.  It is a 2-way connection.

I'm not sure why ctwin and dos ct won't talk, if I get a chance I'll set
up a test here to see if I can tell... that is if ken doesn't answer
first.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net