CT-User

[ct-user] Spotting/telnet with CTWin 9.81

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Spotting/telnet with CTWin 9.81
From: ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:40:06 -0500
I had 9 computers networked via ethernet to my packet node.
There were several occassions (near contest end) that the
computer connected to the node worked fine, but those
defined as remote (via network) could not send spots.  They
would show up as outgoing spots on the packet screen at
each terminal, but never reach the node machine.  I am not
ready to say that this is a 9.81 problem.  I rather think it is
a systems related problem.  (Once bit, twice shy).

73  Dallas  W3PP