CT-User

[ct-user] CT 9.67 freq data to/from Omni VI

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.67 freq data to/from Omni VI
From: ken.d.brown@verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:04:34 -1000
I am still not getting CT to talk to the radio. I have tried every baud
rate from 1200 to 19200. Have toggled CT back and forth between RADIO
and NORADIO, have toggled the Omni VI's CdE ON/OFF. Still no go. In fact
it is not even as good as it was before. Now CT does not change
frequency of radio, as it used to, and it will not let me finish a QSO
entry. It gives me "Out of band! 14000000" Entering a frequency in the
callsign field used to change the radio frequency and theat frequency
would show up when ALT F3 is used to send a packet cluster spot. I do
not have a TNC hooked up. I have just been using that as a way to see
what frequency CT "thinks" the radio is on. Now this is stuck at
14000.0. Frequency readout and control are still working nicely with
HYPERLOG at all the baud rates I have tried.