CT-User

[ct-user] CT Bugs???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Bugs???
From: va3uz at rac.ca (Yuri Onipko)
Date: Tue Aug 12 08:27:02 2003
Jeff,
I'm using earlier version of CT. I think it's 9.80 or 9.88.
Everything works just fine.
Regarding QTC - you can either resend it by pressing "-" or just wipe the call
in
the callsign field, get out by pressing Ctrl-L and start all over again. I don't
know the better way. Would be happy to learn better technique of doing that, if
any.
Regards,
Yuri  VE3DZ

>  #1) Radio control for TS830S did not work. I know my interface box works
>      because it works with NA .
>
>  #2) Serial numbers jump to 001. I figured out this happens when you log
>      out of the program and start it again. There is a little known command
>      SETSERIAL that resets the numbers. We had this same problem at NQ4I
>      during WPX SSB.
>
>  #3) The log kept switching to 20 meters everytime I logged a QSO - no matter
>      what band I was on. I figured out later that if I rebooted the computer
>      and reset the program for the NONE for radio control and removed the
>      setup for the COM port back to NONE it stopped doing this.
>
>      Anyone else ever experienced any of these problems ??? Thanks.
>
>                           Jeff KU8E
>
> PS - Does anyone know if there is a way to move back to the previous QTC after
you have pressed the + button ???