CT-User

[ct-user] WAE problem with CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WAE problem with CT
From: ks0m at ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Tue Aug 12 16:31:51 2003
My interface failed me at the last minute, but I went ahead and made 113
contacts in the WAE contest using my Bencher key and my KC Keyer. . I used
CT v9.65 for logging and found a problem with the files after the contest. I
did not attempt QTC's as I didn't want to do them by hand as I was not sure
how it would affect the contest program if I did.

The WAE.all  file in CT had all the contact information but did not have the
contest date. I looked at all the files,   .all ,  .10   .20  etc. and none
had the date in the file.  I downloaded v 9.90.007 and made another log,
called TEMP, and put in 10 of my WAE calls. Same problem, after WRITELOG, no
dates on the contacts.   I put the same 10 calls in my WF1B  RTTY file and
did WRITELOG and it produced all the files and included the dates.

Why am I not getting the dates in my CT program ? Could it be because I am
not operating the radio from the computer ?  I assume that a log should
include the date as well as the other information. Help and comments
appreciated

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League