CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT10.01.007 released for Canada Day

To: Ken Wolff <ken@k1ea.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT10.01.007 released for Canada Day
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:31:21 +0000
Hi Ken:

Thanks for the update.  After our experience at the W3AO Field Day, I
would like to ask whether we can get two more additions to ct.cfg:

1.  Band - set band for startup.  This would be great for our Field Day
where we usually don't bother to set up rig control and a computer/radio
is dedicated to a band mode.

2.  MultipleBands - True or False.  If False, the operator can't change bands
after the first QSO (or startup).  Great for single band entries or
multi/multis
or our field day.  And, we can always edit ct.cfg if needed.

3.  MultipleModes - True or False.  If false, the operator can't change
modes after the first QSO.

Thanks again.  CT worked very well for our field day!  We had a few
operator errors logging on the wrong band after power failures.  The
above options would prevent that.

73,

Mark, KD4D