CT-User

[ct-user] Monthly E-mail

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Monthly E-mail
From: "Robert Pease" <robp@jfcspb.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:44:28 -0400
Why is it that I receive an E-mail every month with my user name and
password in it for the list.
Many of us,(Not I) use the same password for everything and this is a
serious security problem.
I think just the user name is enough, if I can't remember my password,
that is my problem to sort out.

I see many lists do this and I never understood why?

Just my 2 cents from KS4EC
Robert Pease
Manager of Information Services
Alpert Jewish Family and Children's Services
West Palm Beach Fl. 33417

Since 1974, the award-winning Alpert JFCS has helped families of all faiths
throughout most of Palm Beach County, FL, via counseling, seniors services,
residences for the disabled, mentoring children, support groups and a lot more.
Visit us at www.jfcspb.org.

NOTICE:

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from
your computer.