CT-User

[ct-user] partial check sticks to Radio1

To: "'ct-user@contesting.com'" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] partial check sticks to Radio1
From: "Dintelmann, Peter" <Peter.Dintelmann@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:53:20 +0200
Hi,

I migrated from my old CT 9.47 running on DOS to CTwin 10 running
on Win98. Everything works fine except for the (super) partial check,
which always runs for Radio1.

When CT is started Radio1 is selected and the (super) partial checks
work ok. The partial check window mentions Radio1 in its title bar.
Now I switch to Radio2 and the partial check still sticks to Radio1
(unchanged title bar and checks performed for the wrong band).

Is this behaviour known and how can it be fixed?

Regards,

    Peter (dl4fn)