CT-User

[ct-user] CTWIN - full screen

To: "CT" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN - full screen
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:21:25 -0400
Laptop has Win2K. When I installed CTWIN, I can't get a full screen. Here is
what I have done so far.
Use -vga on start line. That helped a lot.
When in full screen I get most of the screen covered with the program with a
black surround. But the fonts are not the clearest. It seems vertically
squashed.
When I hit Alt-Enter the fonts look good, I get all the CTWIN info, but I
can't seem to get it to fill the screen. I have the Windows desktop in the
background.
My settings are:
Display options - Full Screen
Font - Raster Fonts - 8 x 12
Layout - Screen buffer - 80 x 50, Window size - 80 X 50, Window Position 44
x 44

Any recommendations to either change the font and get a larger screen when
in the full screen mode or how to fill the screen when in the Window screen
mode?

Tnx
N2TK, Tony