CT-User

[ct-user] callout window

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] callout window
From: "N7MAL" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:33:28 -0000
If I had a gun I would shoot that window. Why doesn't colorsave work for that
window...???... Colorsave saves the border color and the title color but no
other color scheme. As a result every time I restart CT I had to reset those
colors. AND, of course, next weekend I'll complain about the check partial
windows behaving the same way. This, by the way, is not my first, second, or
third complaint about this 'feature'.
My reason for complaining/whining about this problem is because I'm legally
blind. I need color contrasts otherwise with light backgrounds the text
disappears.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ