CT-User

[ct-user] CT.CFG file apparently not being used

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT.CFG file apparently not being used
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:30:14 -1000
I have written a CT.CFG file using the examples as a model. And I have that file in the same directory as my executable CT.EXE and contest.BIN yet it is apparently, as indicated by my CQ message not being sent the way I have it in the .CFG file, not being used. ......I think I answered my question already, I had the "Contest: " entry wrong.

Still I would like to know where is a good reference for all of the possible things that can be defined in the CT.CFG file, and the acceptable formats of them?