CT-User

Re: [ct-user] W9XT Card fixed in late versions of DOS CT9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] W9XT Card fixed in late versions of DOS CT9
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:22:52 +0000
Hmmm...

Does the W9XT card support more than 4 voice messages?  If
so, then lpt1init may be necessary to get it to work at all.
It is definitely required for the SCK-II external keyer.

I would not have thought to try it with the W9XT card.  Is
there a need for lpt2init, lpt3init, lpt4init,... or the ability
to select the parallel port from the command line?
This wouldbe almost trivial to do...

73,

Mark, KD4D