CT-User

Re: [ct-user] It's found

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] It's found
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 05:21:55 -0400
I just ran a quick experiment with CTWin 10.02.005 and WinXP. I
started a new file and moved all windows off screen then exited. I
restarted CTWin with the -reset option and all windows were returned
to their initial positions.

The -reset option needs to be outside the double quotes or it's
ignored. Here is an example:
"C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CtWin\ctwin.exe" -vga -reset junk

John
k3ct@verizon.net