CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT and NETTSR on modern computers - dis_pkt?

To: "'W2RU - Bud Hippisley'" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>,<ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT and NETTSR on modern computers - dis_pkt?
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:33:36 -0400
Bud,

Ethernet linking and telnet access in CTWin is really easy to use
and the operation is bug-free.

For #3, I have only ever seen a delay in sending with CTWin, never
stuttering or missed characters. This was with my Pentium 450 MHz
computer. I think something else was causing the CW stuttering and
missed characters on that 2 GHz computer. Probably RF getting into
the keyboard, I've seen that with CTDos and CTWin.

I agree with #4. It sure would be nice for DEFINKEY to work
correctly in CTWin.

John
k3ct@verizon.net