CT-User

[ct-user] New file update

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New file update
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:40:16 -0500
A new CT Additions document has been placed on the CT website at:

    http://www.k1ea.com/CT_additions.htm

This file contains CTDos/CTWin tips plus a consolidation of the
program release notes since the manual has been printed. You will
find the release notes at the end of the file.

I've had this release on my computer for some time and I don't
believe version 1.3 was never posted on the web. So, there are many
changes in this release. Revision 1.4 is the current release.

Please send me corrections or suggestions. Once again, thanks to
those that have helped with the release especially Ken, K1EA who had
to look at the code for some of the information.

John
k3ct@verizon.net