CT-User

[ct-user] information request

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] information request
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:37:29 -0500

I am adding web references in the CT_Additions document to the
keyboard overlays, disk partitioning, bootable CD's, voice keyer,
NETTSR, and the BV label program. Can anyone think of any other
references or information that should be added?

If you are using CTWin with an IC-756ProII and it spots a split
frequency correctly, let me know what version you are using. On the
off chance that I have something setup wrong, I want to fix it. I'm
working backwards from the current version but all versions that
I've tried spot "QSX 14000" not matter what band you are on. I am
setting the split with the keyboard and not by pressing the split
button on the rig.

John
k3ct@verizon.net