CT-User

[ct-user] CW Abbrev & Leading Zeros

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CW Abbrev & Leading Zeros
From: "R.T.Liddy" <k8bl@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:00:50 -0800 (PST)
CT-Users,

  I was just setting up for SS-CW and discovered that the Serial Numbers
  are being sent with leading zeros and CW abbreviations (1=T, etc.).  I want
  the actual numbers sent and NO leading zeros (less confusion and saves
  time and repeats).

  This is using 9.92.  When using 9.66 from last year, it works OK.

  Reading the Manual and looking at Help, it says to use NOCWABBREV
  and/or start up using -LZ.  Neither one changes anything. The first Q gets
  sent as TT1 and not just 1 like I want it to.  I'm afraid Q 19 is going to be
  sent as T1N.

  What am I doing wrong?  If no solution, I guess I'll just go back to last
year's
  version.

  TNX/73 de Bob K8BL

  C U in the Contest!!