CT-User

[ct-user] W9XT card support broken

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [ct-user] W9XT card support broken
From: k2onp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:51:54 -0500
 Jim,
I posted this to the bug list some time ago, but I was wondering if there is
any interest or progress in fixing the W9XT DVP card bug?  This has been broken
since CT 9.58, and is still broken in the latest DOS version of CT10.  I hate
to give the card up since it is easy to reprogram on the fly, and in contrast
to the K1EA DVP board, is hum free.
Thanks in advance,
Geo K2ONP