CT-User

[ct-user] CT remote control of TS930S w/PIEXX upgrade

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT remote control of TS930S w/PIEXX upgrade
From: "Jim Dicso" <dicso123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:58:28 -0500
CT locks up (cannot change bands or enter QSOs, among other problems)  when
connected to a TS930S upgraded with PIEXX digital board.    I tried with CT (v9
& v10) and CTWIN on two different PCs.

PIEXX (Chris Seig) helped verify that the interface is working using
Hyperterminal  (which confirmed the correct port settings).
In addition, RCP570 (radio control program for TS570) running on a laptop works
very well with the TS930/PIEXX.

I would appreciate  help with the setup of either CT or CTWIN or both to allow
communication and CW keying (CT only) through the serial port.   The PC runs
Win98 (2 serial ports) and laptop runs WIN XP (1 serial port)

Thanks,

Jim K2SZ