CT-User

Re: [ct-user] One app - two monitors

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "CT Reflector" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] One app - two monitors
From: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:39:09 -0500
ok, here's a variation on the same question: I don't want to break up CTWin
- VGA onto two monitors. But I am set up for dual monitors. Running CT makes
my second monitor go blank. I would like to be able to run CT on my primary
monitor and another app (DXView) on the second monitor. Is there any way to
do this?