CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CW USE WITH TS-2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CW USE WITH TS-2000
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:30:32 -0400
Hank,

I agree with Ed.

The modern rigs need a closure close to ground. You can simulate
this by shorting the phono plug with a clip lead or wire.

Check your TS-2000 manual to see what type of plug you need for the
computer keying jack. It's possible that you need a stereo plug and
you are using a mono plug. Also, pay attention to where the key is
wired (tip or ring). Some Yaesu rigs use the ring and not the tip.

John
k3ct@verizon.net