CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CW USE WITH TS-2000

To: charlie carroll <k1xx@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CW USE WITH TS-2000
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:12:48 +0000
charlie carroll wrote:

>And one other thing... on my old ts-940, I used to have to hit the ESC
>key when CT started.  Otherwise the radio would immediately be keyed.

Charlie, I thought about that, too.  But that was a problem with the
initial state of all the lines on the *serial* port when CT started up,
and only affected the keying of the rig if I was using the serial port
to key it.   (Mine was a TS-940, also.)  Hank says he's keying from the
parallel port, so I don't think he should see that problem.   At least,
I *hope* he doesn't see that problem.... :-)

Bud, W2RU