CT-User

[ct-user] CW keying problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CW keying problem
From: "Allen Bonck" <margeal@ntelos.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:12:38 -0000
I have been using version 10.002.03 since it was up and never had a problem.
Last fall when I activated the program for ARRL 160
test, the cw keying function would not activate.Prior to that, never a problem.
I disconnected the cable from the LPT port and tried to see if I could get
sound out to the computer. I typed "sound" into the call sign field, hit
"enter", pressed F1, no sound, then F2, still no sound. Any one have an idea
what my problem maybe, what should I check for ? Reply to my e-mail so we don't
clutter the web site.
Thanks --
73
AL N3JB