CT-User

[ct-user] ft450 support

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ft450 support
From: "Bob Schenck N2OO" <n2oo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:15:31 -0400
I need to know if anyone knows a way to interface an FT-450 with CT?
Has anyone done it?
I tried all the Yaesu rigs available with 4800 baud and no luck.
Any hints? Or is this a dead issue?
I need it for Field Day. Would rather not depend on the ops to change bands
manually.
Any suggestions?

See ya' in the Pileups!
73!