CT-User

[ct-user] Come join the NAQCC !!

To: "CT-User" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Come join the NAQCC !!
From: "Dave Raycroft" <va3rj@idirect.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:36:54 -0400
Come join the NAQCC and help us in our mission to preserve and encourage
CW activity on our amateur bands.  The NAQCC (North American QRP CW
Club) is for ALL CW enthusiasts around the world.

Our members include "Big Gun" contesters, hard-core QRPers,
experimenters, ragchewers and SWLers; young and old alike.  As different
as we may be, we all share one thing in common, and that is our love for
CW.

We welcome all who want to help support CW and have at least some
interest in using QRP from time-to-time.  Our club runs monthly sprints
and challenges. Plus we sponsor some additional special on-air
activities during the year.

Membership is free and once you join you're automatically a lifetime
member!  So sign up today and help us keep CW alive and well.

Visit our web site at http://www.arm-tek.net/~yoel/.  You'll find info
on our various activities plus an online membership application.

We look forward to your support and hope to soon see your call added to
our membership roster.

73,
Paul/KD2MX
NAQCC Membership Recruiter

On behalf of:
Tom, WY3H - NAQCC President
John, K3WWP - NAQCC Vice President
Larry, W2LJ - NAQCC Asst. Publicity Director
Dave, VA3RJ/VE3JDR - NAQCC Publicity Officer
Norm, VE3SIC, Canadian & DX Publicity Officer