CT-User

[ct-user] Fw: DVP problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Fw: DVP problems
From: "Randy and Sue" <suran@indy.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:45:30 -0400
From: Randy and Sue
To: ct-user@contesting.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:05 AM
Subject: DVP problems

I'm now using my 2nd DVP board after experiencing problems with the first
(after nearly 10 years!). It is now having the same problems....big ones. I can
not record the message to the function buttons and cannot bring up the program
when I enter DVP in the field. Anyone else have this problem? I  haven't
changed anything, but am about to install the original board into a "new"
computer and try that.

Thanks and 73's,
Randy, N9AX
suran@indy.rr.com